- Upon arrival to Tuan Chau Port, you will be welcomed by tour guide and car driver at the port and transferred to Ninh Binh province.
- After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Buddha Sanctuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam with 500 Arhan statues. You can see a biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Tour guide also gives you an introduction of beliefs and religions in Vietnam.
- Have lunch in a local restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel…
- Continue to visit Trang An Scenic Landscape complex nearby which recently recognized as an UNESCO World natural heritage, get on a rowing boat traveling along the small river with scenic mountain and green fields landscape. Boat takes you to visit cave complex of Trang An: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, the scenery of mountain and rivers – Halong on land of Ninh Binh.
- Leave Trang An, you will be transferred to Tuan Chau Port where your tour ends.
Driver's hotel or place to stay
Free mineral water provided in the vehicle
Vehicle parking fee
Free WiFi in the transport