Hirento allows hosts to choose among three standardised cancellation policies (Flexible, Moderate, and Strict) that we will enforce to protect both guest and host alike. The HiRento transaction fee is non-refundable.
Flexible Cancellation Policy.
- Free cancellation until 7 days before booking date. Charge only transaction fee to guest.
Moderate Cancellation Policy.
- Free cancellation until 30 days before booking date. Charge only transaction fee to guest.
Strict Cancellation Policy.
- Reservations are non refundable 48 hours after the booking is confirmed.
- The booked reservation can be cancelled within 48hours after booking in order to receive full refund. You cannot cancel the booking after 48hours or during the booked day, you will not receive any refund. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- If Host need to cancel a reservation, Customers can choose to rebook with another Host or to be fully refunded.
- Because cancellations can have serious implications on a Customers's trip, there are penalties that will be applied for Tour Guide cancellations.
How do the cancellation penalties work?
- Because cancellations can have serious implications on a customers's trip/planning, there are penalties that will be applied for host cancellations.
A cancellation fee.
- If you cancel any reservation within 7 days of check-in, you'll be charged a USD$100 fee. Additionally, if you cancel more than one reservation within a six-month period, you'll be charged $50 per cancellation.
- We'll automatically deduct any applicable cancellation fees from your next payout.